Ok guys and dolls. This is your chance to let the "opposite sex"know how you feel. So I will begin, and I hope you all will add to this forum. It can be honest, funny, outrageous , serous or just heart felt. Use your minds, and remember we all have wanted to tell the "opposite sex" something at one time or the other.

I want men to realize that I still love to have doors open for me. I know with the women's movement, most men are confused. I still enjoy seeing a man be a gentleman, and open doors for his lady fair.
:)
Laurie
I would like men to know I am punctual....she says while batting her eyelashes so quickly she's about to fly into orbit ....LOL
LUV IT LAURIE!!!
Hi

I'd like the opposite sex (you ladies) to see through the veneer of protection that a lot of us men seem to wear throughout our lives. Men are usually only aware of this themselves when they become slightly more spiritual and understand that from a young age their culture (generally) has persuaded them, coerced them into putting on more and more layers of protection..over their real selves, so much so they have a mis-informed idea of who they really are...ie: Mr tough guy will look and act in such a way...dig below the surface a little and it's probably the opposite, a vulnerable soft person. Some women I hear are attracted to the 'tough guy' personality and are probably quite disappointed when they realise it's just a mask being worn for the outside world...hope this helps... :D
my man always opens doors for me and walks on the outside of me always carries my bags of shopping and I wouldn't swap him for all the tea in china
annie27940 wrote: my man always opens doors for me and walks on the outside of me always carries my bags of shopping and I wouldn't swap him for all the tea in china

you both truly deserve each other, met you both and he was a true gentleman and you where his lady. it was lovely to see.x
I want the man to know that I enjoy being a woman, all of it. I like being a sweetheart, a lover, a mother, grandmother. I like cooking special dishes just for him. I notice all the special things he does for me. I like being there for him and him for me. I like the yin and yang of it. I want him to know I appreciate his love, his respect, his honour. I want him to know that I trust him with my life and that he can trust me with his.
From her last post I think I want Seashells in every women I meet :0)
Thanks for the compliment, Lifesadance, :D
:) I guess the Main Thing I would want any men to know
Is I will not be taking ANY Crap from them EVER!
I've been there and done that :(

Oh.....crap....LOL
Hey Daddyfish already got the picture! :)
This is not directed to the above post. It never is . Just saying in case...

She is my friend

You can see how important I think the subject is that I give one of my 5 daily free insertions to insert this one.

I want ALL women to know that ...In a relationship only one can wear the trousers.

In order to initiate the uninitiated it is possible for the woman to wear the trousers, provided the man is prepared to accept that, and conversely it is OK for the man to wear the trousers if the woman accepts it. In my case I wear the trousers, and in the case of my twin boys they know I wear the trousers and the skirt.

Now if this is too difficult to digest, beware it may cause constipation, in which case please use a laxative.

Mutley

Ha ha! I'm loving everyone's sense of humor!!
:) 
I would like my man to know (if I ever find a man, hahaha), that I would appreciate getting a full body massage every week (if he is able).  I would also appreciate tons of hugs (if he is able).  I love to be hugged.  I would appreciate being "kissed goodnight" each and every night and "told I am loved" (if he is able).  I would really appreciate a man who would like to hold my hand as we walk or let me take his arm (if he is able)

There are a few other things I would appreciate (if he is able), but I don't want to scare anyone off so I will keep them under my belt for now.
Under my belt? Well, somewhere around there! :oops:  I am so baaaaad since I got out of that hospital, I think the drugs are still in my system.

Now; on the other hand, if he is NOT able.........well, I will do it all for him....... :D

Don't pay much attention to me folks, my bark is worse than my bite.  I just want let the opposite sex to know that I want someone who really is a one-woman man, I had my fill of the good looking bad boys.   

Great thread Laurie, come on with some more, fun, fun, fun. 
Koalabear wrote: :) I guess the Main Thing I would want any men to know
Is I will not be taking ANY Crap from them EVER!
I've been there and done that :(

Your right on the money.....no crap either. No controlling and that is something I cannot stand is the controlling. They are always right and your wrong. None of that crap is right!