Again...just kidding.

I don't know that such a thing would actually be edible.
I suppose that would involve first finding an aardvark.
See also: ant hill. They tend to hang out around them.

Then...some extreme prejudice. Skin, slice and bake.
Say...350 oven. Fahrenheit, that is. Roughly one hour.

If stink got bad...guess it's not working out.

I would say - "finger-lickin' good" - better than anything the Colonel ever cooked -
but....I dunno. It would be in the "E" section of my cook book. Experimental.
I think it would be like beaver, Boil in a pot with a rock till the rock is tender. Throw out the beaver and eat the rock. Probably one of your better weight loss meals. 
OnlyDavit wrote: Boil in a pot with a rock till the rock is tender. Throw out the beaver and eat the rock.

LOL

I have stiff competition for wit on here. I am glad. :-)
I like to throw in a few carrots and potatoes incase the rock isn't edible. The beaver certainly won't be. 
Split a beaver in half with a hatchet...add veggies...before you know it you're looking at a pot o' delicious "swamp rat stew". :-)
Would someone please remind me not to accept an invitation to dine at either of yours. Unless of course you are serving swamp pie and custard for dessert. In which case I may think about it :lol: :lol:
ick, ick, ick...............yuck, yuck, yuck..........
The rather cute little vegetarian steam boat called a muskrat for no reason I can think of since it is not a rat and doesn't have musk glands like the beaver is actually very tender and exceptionally good eating. They are rather stupid and if you chirp at them by sucking air in the corner of your mouth they will come right up to you. 
I can guarantee that any one coming to my house for supper will be given rather plane fare, such as chicken or lamb. Fish I have so little access to that I don't share it.  I might treat you to Bannock though.
Hunger makes the best sauce so I might have exaggerated how good the wild fare is. Bannock and fish was my main fare till I came out of the bush and became civilized. And gallons of tea some of it the plant Labrador tea when I was out of real tea and real coffee. 
Those years, roughly 15 were the best years of my life. I'd do it again. 
     I just lost three beer and a tooth trying to chirp a muskrat up to me :(  Only when it got a little closer did I realize it was a Siamese cat.  The tail threw me off.  The lesson is Don't chirp while you are guzzling no matter how amusing you may think it will be.
Well there is the hazard you might actually suck a tooth out before you can learn to chirp. I guess the beer covered up the fact a muskrat wouldn't likely be wandering around on land. Or was someone trying to drown a cat. A few more beers and kitty might have tasted as good as a muskrat. Feral chicken.
Kanuth wrote: ...trying to chirp a muskrat up to me. Only when it got a little closer did I realize it was a Siamese cat.

You had to be hammered to mistake a Siamese cat for a muskrat. But either way...good eatin'. lol