Koala,

I want to hear all about your chicks.  Can you hold them without them biting you?
I hope the hair dryer isn't too hot for them, does it bother them?
What color are they?  Yellow?
Tell us all about them...............PLEASE..........this is the most interesting thread I have seen in a long time.  I love to hear about something new. :lol:  
Hi Jessy
Yes they are very interesting and quite friendly too!  I really love animals and these are great as they are small you can have these in your back garden and also the added bonus they give you lovely fresh eggs!!
Mine are called Silkies which are the really fluffy ones with the Pom Pom on their heads:)
I have three white ones and a black one of those.  I also have a trio (one rooster and two hens) of a bantam chicken called a Sebright.  They are very small about pigeon sized and you get them in gold or silver and they have black lacing around each feather :). Very pretty little chickens.
I will put a picture in my gallery :)
I will become a premium member do I can share more things too
:D  
Thank you for your interest Jessy, I think it's a great hobby and the more you handle these birds the friendlier they become and as to date I haven't had one nip yet!:) 
Oh my gosh Koala,

I googled the name and look what I found.  These are so cute.  I love animals too.  I grew up on a farm and am a real animal lover.  This makes me homesick. :D    They are feathers on there, aren't they?  Of course, they have to be, haha  

I saw a rooster also, I will snag it.

When you get some pictures of yours, you can post them on here too, or put them in your gallery.  I will watch for them.  Thanks Koala.  If you find an American guy, you are going to miss these.  I don't think we have them here.  Maybe, I will check.  :lol:
Yes, we do have them here at:

http://www.bhrbreedingfarm.com/

There would be a bylaw that they wouldn't be allowed in the cities or town probably. 
Not sure how I get a picture on here
But yes Jessy that's the Silkies! :)
And you certainly do have them in the U.S.
:) 
Yes, they do have them in USA.  I am in Canada, we have them here also.  When I grew up 1/2 time on farm, we just saw regular chickens.

We would have to be living in the country to own these.  They are adorable.  Here is a photo of your chicks Koala:

Is it me or is that a double-headed one on the right (in the above pic)?
:lol :lol: :ha ha ha Daddyfish!!!!  That's Hilarious! :lol: :lol: !
No, of course it isn't but if it was a doubleheader it would surely be a miracle!
Lol! :) 
Jessy wrote: Yes, they do have them in USA.  I am in Canada, we have them here also.  When I grew up 1/2 time on farm, we just saw regular chickens.

We would have to be living in the country to own these.  They are adorable.  Here is a photo of your chicks Koala:

thank you Jessy! :). These are my three white girls :)
DaddyFish wrote: Is it me or is that a double-headed one on the right (in the above pic)?

Of course it is, how do you think we get double yolkers??
:lol :lol: :ha ha ha h :lol: :lol: 
Mi.lwcus 
I make quirky clocks. I see something and see if it work as a clock....a tie, cigarette packet, crisp packet, t shirt, pair of gloves, ball of wool with two knitting needles, a hub cap....the list goes on
I spin wool on a spinning wheel
And how do you like this hobby? Big Boy's 1st Steam Trial - LIVE STEAM You can see it on YouTube