I was trying to track a parcel I sent by Canada Post, special delivery, signature required.  It was not received in 3 days and it was supposed to be there the next day.

I checked my tracking number and it indicated that it had been delivered.  No signature was indicated. For convenience, tonight, I thought I would just send them an email and ask who the signature was that accepted the parcel because as of tonight it has not been delivered.

PUNCH LINE......I have to join facebook in order to send them an email.  Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous?  I don't like facebook, I won't join.  I will just have to wait until Monday and call them, how inconvenient in this day and age of technology.  Then I suppose I will be on the phone for at least 1/2 hour hitting 6, 8 , 9, 2, 1, 4.....hold the line please, we appreciate your patience...&(@#*$

I wonder why, everyone seems to be pushing the public to join facebook.......hmmmm. 
There must be a mix up, you should be able to track it from Canada post website.

I don't get the facebook ads when I go and check the tracking info.
If you re-read my post, you will see that I DID track my package and found that there was no signature.

And why have you got me banned this time for God's sake.  I went to read you new blog post, and bingo, I am AGAIN banned and have no idea what I did to offend you.  There must be something wrong with you Daisy........ :twisted:  
opps.. sorry will remove it.. thank you for reminding me. :oops:
When I go into Canada post tracking this is what I get.
Jessy wrote: If you re-read my post, you will see that I DID track my package and found that there was no signature.

And why have you got me banned this time for God's sake.  I went to read you new blog post, and bingo, I am AGAIN banned and have no idea what I did to offend you.  There must be something wrong with you Daisy........ :twisted:  

Just a friendly reminder, when you set off afire the other day said that you ban me, I told you that I can still ban you and totally forgot to unban you, so forgive me for being a simple minded person this evening.

Have a great night with lots of angels watching over you and wake up refresh in God's presence.
May the peace of the Lord be with you!
Set off a fire?  :lol:  You're a hoot Daisy, but I guess I can't help but love you.... :lol:

You complain about me banning you, but you have me still on your ban list, so who is a hoot? Jessy :wink:
Oh, I love that Owl.  May I snag it Daisy?  Have I still got you on ban?   :lol: :lol:  
I'll fix that right now. I'm an idiot....I did it right after I saw you had me on.......I have been getting in the habit of this.  It has to stop right now.  

Once a lady put me on ban, I was so hurt, and I had never done that to anyone.  Now, everytime I get mad about something, I put them on ban, then when I get over being mad, I take them off.... :lol:
All Clear!!

:lol: :lol:  
The owl is all yours Jessy :D
Thanks Daisy.....

Tks, so just to share a little of everything.