Wish  I was going to Canada this year. I absolutely loved it there. Wish I could move there. 
It appear that a lot of people have the same thoughts as you and some do move here and enjoy living here as well. I don't know what for, is it the beauty of our land, what part of Canada have you been?
starkitkat wrote: It appear that a lot of people have the same thoughts as you and some do move here and enjoy living here as well. I don't know what for, is it the beauty of our land, what part of Canada have you been?

I have never been to Canada. At the beginning of this year I promised myself I would travel to Canada and to Arizona, via my Ol' Class C RV. As of today I have not traveled to either place. I do travel alone in my RV but never have gone out of California. I do have a Resort Membership which lists accommodations to both these locations, so..... think I am just a little unsure of the safety of it all. Would like to read more stories of your single women who do do traveling solo. :)
Hi Grandma, don't have too much information about traveling on RV.  But I do spend 1/3 of the year in Arizona.  I know there are many trailer parks for seasonal renters in Phoenix.  For the remaining of the year I live in BC, Canada.  Canada is a beautiful country, a culture melting pot.  People are friendly.  The scenery, driving, from Eastern BC to AB is very similar to the drive between Medford, OR and Redding, but even prettier.  It sure is worth a trip to Canada. :D
I´ve been to Canada before travelling on my own - no problems :D love the country ! So just do it!
Indeed! Canada is awesome :D

Been there a few times. Been to Lethbridge, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto. Niagra falls is amazing. Beautiful country with beautiful and friendly people! 
Lethbridge the windy city, Calgary the Chinook city, but you miss out on the mountains?
I went to Lethbridge just to visit a friend, and a former colleague. I went in December so it was really freezing cold. Truthfully, I'm very impressed with the people. They are just so friendly.
Sorry had to giggle about the cold in December, nothing cold about december, last year it was March and the year before that was January. But when you are not use to our weather, you will find it cold here.
I guess you're right! lol.  Actually, I had fun despite the cold. I had experienced both extreme weather but my tolerance to cold is a lot better as compared to the heat of the weather in the Middle East.
It the humidity that make it worst. We don't have that here as our air is dry. If you went to Nova Socita or even Toronto, then you will find it cold :)
Yes it can be very cold in Canada but a couple years ago I decided I wanted to spend a winter with no snow and ice so I moved to Victoria, BC from October to the end of March No snow and no ice it was beautiful except in rained 98% of the time not that nice light rain either oh no it down pours there but it was on my bucket list to spend a winter with out snow or ice it does get cold thou but a damp cold and if there was work I would have stayed the people are so friendly and its such a walkable city a very different lifestyle very simple and not rushed like the city and the biggest thing I noticed was how clean it was :D
Yes Canada can be cold, but it is seasonal, some places it does nothing but rain, some get nothing but snow, some get mild winter and some don't.

Calgary and Area are lucky because we get Chinooks and that gives us a nice warm sunny break from the cold spell :)