Hello everyone. I just joined as a premier member and having difficulty uploading more photos and I want to chat...but the dialog box refuses to recognize my username and password. Hum?? I uploaded some photos already....wasn't a problem. But now I browse....the file is there...but when I click upload, the file disappears in the browse box. Any advice? Please!!

Thanking you in advance.

Linda
chatwithlinda wrote: Hello everyone. I just joined as a premier member and having difficulty uploading more photos and I want to chat...but the dialog box refuses to recognize my username and password. Hum?? I uploaded some photos already....wasn't a problem. But now I browse....the file is there...but when I click upload, the file disappears in the browse box. Any advice? Please!!

Thanking you in advance.

Linda

Hi Linda. You can send any queries to support@50plus-club.ca or message me within the club if it is easier.
Hi Chatwithlinda!
You may have to delete cookies/cache as well as prefetch files, also do a virus scan and check for virus, malwares and spywares. I hope this information was helpful, if not just let us know and we will see what we can do for you.
I'm having a very tough time at the moment & need support but I can't type fast enough to chat!!!!!!
Hi, what are you having a tough time with?? I have just joined so feeling my way around. I dont mind waiting for a reply even if it is slow. :)
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to get into the chatrooms? I just joined and don't know how to move through the site.
Just click on the 'Chat' on the red bar on top of your home screen Diane, it will take you directly to the chat room. There may or may not be anyone there, however, to stay in the room you have to type something at least every five minutes or so, of you get automatically booted. Enjoy, lots of very nice people hang about in that room.
happylady2 wrote: Hi, what are you having a tough time with?? I have just joined so feeling my way around. I dont mind waiting for a reply even if it is slow. :)

Hi Happylady, in much the same situation as yourself, like yourself bit fed up of looking at my four walls, be good to chat if you would lik :?: e
when is the best time to fine someone in  chat
kim 
SharleenMac. wrote: I'm having a very tough time at the moment & need support but I can't type fast enough to chat!!!!!!

Some of us do type fast and some go slow. The more you chat the better you are at typing. Take your time and enjoy it.
Hi LInda I have the same problem with login to chat . The problem occured today. I wrote to "help and contact" maybe they will help me.
Hello I'm new and looking for a lot of friends to chat with I love to chat
Hello, I am new to this :D
happylady2 wrote: Hi, what are you having a tough time with?? I have just joined so feeling my way around. I dont mind waiting for a reply even if it is slow. :)

Hi, am curious... did you ever get in touch with the lovely petecooperer?  what happened about your job?  and is the cat answering back yet??? :) ?