Put what between your legs...ewwwwwwwwnasty
Graham1 wrote: There have been several times recently when the chatroom has been empty and this partly due to a lack of coordination where members enter the room at various times and leave if there is nobody there.
One of our members MrsIppi has suggested that we try to have regular chat times for chatters to meet in the room so that they do not miss others who want to chat.
For a trial, she has agreed to be in the chat on Fridays at 4pm onwards(UK time) which is 11am on most of the east coast of North America and 8am in the west.
This time might not be convenient for some, especially those where it is early morning or late night so please leave your comments here for suggestions for later meeting times in the chat, and indeed for other days too. We also have members in other countries including Australia and New Zealand where our daytime is late at night or early morning for them.
Please bear in mind that if members go in the room on or after this time on a friday, then some will probably stay longer and maybe arrange to meet at other times on other days too.
I think this is worth a try to get members together more and make for a better chat experience, but I am always happy to listen to any other suggestions for improvement.

volunteer chat hosts could run themed chats at advertised times so that others will know there's something going on and might wish to either watch and learn, contribute or both.
Polarqueen wrote: I don’t think they need to be banned forever, more like a slap on the hand for acting out of line. Three or four days kicked out of chat would work for some people. And the rest of us would have a few days of peace and happiness. Just a thought.

electrocute them. One bad word and they receive a pulse of 44 million volts. They'll soon learn to behave (ZAPPPP!!!) hey what did I say wrong>>>>
Graham1 wrote: I am disappointed in so much negativity and have seen no evidence of bullying, although that can be subjective depending on the context and sensitivities of members.
If anyone has been personally insulted then please make an official report so it can be dealt with.

the site needs an ignore feature.
There is an ignore feature in the chat and a ban member function outside chat
Graham1 wrote: There is an ignore feature in the chat and a ban member function outside chat

then what is everyone chirruping about? problem solved
Jake62 wrote:
Graham1 wrote: There is an ignore feature in the chat and a ban member function outside chat

then what is everyone chirruping about? problem solved

There a clock in here? :mrgreen: