Mr Trump said during an interview: he has long and so deeply admired Mexico...he so respects the Mexican people...that he wants to become a Mexican himself..."as soon as possible". He is quitting his run at the U.S. presidency and going to try to become "the King of Mexico". Or as he put it, "king of the beans."

Remember: you read it here first.
We could only hope! Then as a "Mexican", he could pay for his wall. Might have a change of heart on that then!
Trump is not well liked in Europe but he did show some foresight in a magazine article he wrote a few years ago!
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
I find it very interesting that the Administrator of this site as taken the time to get involved with American Politics.
One would think that as an Administrator of an International site he or she should be ask to show better judgement before jumping in American Politics or any other countries politics for that fact and that he or she should remain neutral in the way that citizens vote in their own countries.

I think that by supporting the views that Trump as expressed about the Republican Party and their voters is insulting and demeaning to every Republican voters in the US. To me the view expressed by Trump that most if not all Republican voters are "stupid" is of course way out of line and I can say this because I am just a member and not an Administrator.

I think that all Admin types on the internet should remain neutral when it comes to getting involved in politics. As citizens in their own countries they can say or write whatever they feel while off the job, but to use the internet as a way of making and labelling a large group of American Voters as "dumb" is I think totally uncalled for.

I can only hope that when we here in Canada have elections we do not get labelled or insulted by labelling the Liberal Party or Conservative party voters as dumb by other people from other countries. We are often reminded in here that we must be respectful and not to insult others. I hope that the site people follow what they preach in the future

This is just my opinion and I hope that I did not insult anyone and that I was respectful.

Paladin
Just giving a view of those outside US as you do from Canada Pal. I am not involved in any way as you are not. It's no secret and has been well publicised that those at the head of the Republican party are very concerned too so there is no political bias. My point was the hypocrisy of his representing a party he previously had a low regard for.
I have to disagree with you pal. Graham has a right to say what he wants to and it has no affect on his job which he does very well. We are lucky to have him as administrator.
I think you fail to understand, is that by just the few lines that you wrote, it appears that you indicate that you support Trump's comment about the Republican party voters as being all dumb and stupid for voting for him as Trump said they would. That is what I was left with. Therefore very offensive to all Republicans is the message that I received from you comment. Be there the heads of the party or the common factory worker they were all labelled as being dumb and stupid.

About being Canadian and expressing my views about he American politics, I do make comments as any other outsider looking in would but I would never insult the American voter and imply that they are stupid or dumb. The US is a FREE and democratic country. So they are allowed to vote the way they want. No matter who writes them, all comments should be constructive and thought out before being written.

These are very delicate times not just for North America but for the world. Well if you must make comments and I do not see why in your position you should, but as an individual I do really hope that you say what you believe is right. I suggest that next time you make it clear as you just said in your reply to me and to everyone that your point is the hypocrisy that Trump as displayed in the past towards the party that he now represents.

These are just my views and my opinion on the post. I am sure not everyone will agree with me but that is the gift that freedom as given us. As individuals we can say what we think. As representatives we should be little more subdued and thoughtful before writing something that is or appears to be offensive.

Don't you agree?

Paladin

Graham1 wrote: Just giving a view of those outside US as you do from Canada Pal. I am not involved in any way as you are not. It's no secret and has been well publicised that those at the head of the Republican party are very concerned too so there is no political bias. My point was the hypocrisy of his representing a party he previously had a low regard for.
Paladin well said!!!!
But...
Remember.....
Elba!!!!!
But then again, freedom of thought and speech is indeed worth it. Have a fruit basket on call to send just in case. :D
Laurie
Just to point out, I never ever(or rarely ) see ANYTHING about the liberal left.
Nothing
Zip
Nadda
Sorry couldn't resist.
<<<<<Makes memo to self, order two fruit baskets.
Paladin wrote: I find it very interesting that the Administrator of this site as taken the time to get involved with American Politics.
One would think that as an Administrator of an International site he or she should be ask to show better judgement before jumping in American Politics or any other countries politics for that fact and that he or she should remain neutral in the way that citizens vote in their own countries.

I think that by supporting the views that Trump as expressed about the Republican Party and their voters is insulting and demeaning to every Republican voters in the US. To me the view expressed by Trump that most if not all Republican voters are "stupid" is of course way out of line and I can say this because I am just a member and not an Administrator.

I think that all Admin types on the internet should remain neutral when it comes to getting involved in politics. As citizens in their own countries they can say or write whatever they feel while off the job, but to use the internet as a way of making and labelling a large group of American Voters as "dumb" is I think totally uncalled for.

I can only hope that when we here in Canada have elections we do not get labelled or insulted by labelling the Liberal Party or Conservative party voters as dumb by other people from other countries. We are often reminded in here that we must be respectful and not to insult others. I hope that the site people follow what they preach in the future

This is just my opinion and I hope that I did not insult anyone and that I was respectful.

Paladin

Just my two cents worth, I have been paying attention to the news since the war in the middle east, from time to time I will find a bit of humor about Trump and it is on internet post going viral, there is nothing wrong with a little political humor, I see a lot of it with our newly elected P.M.

Here is a little politician humor of our Prime Minister that I collected of the internet.
Thank you Laurie

Elba yes I remember it well but I must say what I feel is right. You are right freedom of thought and speech is about the last 2 things we have left and if they take away speech, all we have left is thought and then we will have to meet in basements late at night so that we can express our views.

Yummy Fruit Basket thanks for thinking of me. Now be careful you could wind up in Elba as well but its a small price to pay for freedom of speech. oh if you do follow me to Elba. Please bring 2 fruit baskets and a few bottles of beer and some cheese and some wine. We might as well party while we are there hehehehe.

TheLadyL wrote: Paladin well said!!!!
But...
Remember.....
Elba!!!!!
But then again, freedom of thought and speech is indeed worth it. Have a fruit basket on call to send just in case. :D
Laurie
Just to point out, I never ever(or rarely ) see ANYTHING about the liberal left.
Nothing
Zip
Nadda
Sorry couldn't resist.
<<<<<Makes memo to self, order two fruit baskets.
just have to put my 2 cents worth in
I voted for trumpf America needs the respect from other country's again ,
America has 8 years no president, only a leader, its time we have one that is not full of hot air
And acts, o.k my friends , you can stomp on it lolImage
I notice you drank the Kool-Aid. So many have. It would be nice if the people voting would really research the person they are voting for. I mean really really look at his/her character and his/her history. This would cause a lot less problems. But for the majority, its all about the sound bite and whatever they see on the surface. Most never look below.
In real life I deal with politics. I have to look below the surface. I have to research.
But I will say this.
For the first time in my history, If it comes down between Hillary and Trump...I will NOT vote. I cannot choose one evil over another.That should in itself say a lot. I will not put my mark or stamp of approval on either one. I will not be held responsible for what is to come. But I, as well as millions, will reap what is sown on election night.
I think that will be the extent of my remarks on the election. This is not the forum to truly discuss the points for those running. I do that in my real job in the real world. Here I try to be the kinder, gentler, softer, Laurie. :lol:
I heard that!!!!!
Laurie
Paladin wrote: show better judgement

Wow...what brought on the preachy fit? Want some prunes? Something needs moved. :-)

Graham may be an administrator, but he's also a member like anyone else and entitled to his opinion like anyone else. His posts tend to be thoughtful, and what he posted above is an excellent reminder of just how shallow Donald Trump is. Trump is obviously an egomaniac.

I'm flying as an amateur here, but I'd say his emotional development was arrested somewhere in his adolescence, because he talks like an adolescent. I'm sure his brain canary is missing more than a few feathers. I consider him to be America's newest and loudest Daffy Duck. No one who is secure - and grown-up - quacks as loudly and nonsensically as he does. You'd almost think he was planning to wear a Superman costume in the Oval Office if he gets elected.

Most people know...(DC Comics trivia)...that green kryptonite was very dangerous to Superman. That could make him gravely ill or even kill him. What some may not know is that red kryptonite made Superman crazy.

So. Imagine Donald Trump sitting in his Superman costume, ganja-puffing a bowl of red, whenever he's playing God of the World. America would be in good hands.

Now you can chide me for having an opinion.
You bring up a very good point Rod, also money is a factor, as I have been hearing even on the news, Trump is immature, he clown around a lot and everyone said monkey business don't belong in Politics, so make me wonder if he want in so that he can get more of the Government money? After all he is all about money. As the saying goes "Money talk". Trump also want to rule the world, not just USA, and this is what the countries outside of USA are worried about.

Canada and Canadians are warn about Trump and Clinton,

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fleeing-trump-or-clinton-look-out-canada-here-they-come/ar-BBqiyVV?ocid=spartandhp