Doo-wop/early rock anyone?

or am i stuck in the 50's all by my lonesome? 
No, you're not alone because I love Doo Wop too. :) I enjoyed watching the PBS Doo Wop 50 and 51 specials a few years back. So much so that I bought the specials to watch again at my leisure. I have noticed that a lot of the 50s group names began with 'The'. The Knockouts singing 'Lorraine', The Cleftones, The Crests, The Duprees, The Del Vikings, The Diamonds, The Earls, The Edsels, The Ronettes, The Platters, and the list goes on and on. The music is great :!:
Hi folks,
If you think you're mistaken in the belief that doo wop is a really cool bit of expression,, Then, let's get with Ronnie Milsap and get lost in the 50's.

Just saying,,
R H P
Bobpyle, I love that song by Ronnie Milsap. :) Here's a young singer that's keeping the Doo Wop music going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweMWhLS82Q
Although this is a very old thread I figured I'd revive it by expressing my love for doo-wop music. Such simple beautiful songs sung with great voices and harmony. I believe Jimmy Beaumont of the Skyliners passed a few years ago. They were one of my favorite doo-wop groups.