Gee, it never ceases to amaze me how some people are here one day and poof, gone the next.  I was so sad this morning to see an empty profile for NightSounds.  He was just in the hotseat a week ago and he did so well.

Hey, maybe he told us so much about himself, that some girls just fell fast and hard!   :D

I sure hope that is the case, we are going to miss him, thats for sure. :(  
Maybe he got so "hot" he couldn't stand it....and left.  :lol: I am being funny....who knows why people leave and there is no point to try and figure that one out.
Maybe his wife caught him?? :))
Stillstanding60 is gone now.  I just looked at a comment in my blog and was so surprised to see him gone.  I have lost so many nice friends on here.  They just walk away.......... :(
lol dancer, good bit of humour there!

I disappear often because I get bored and/or busy.  I don't delete my profile though, too much trouble to redo lol.  But I know two individuals who re-write their profiles every time.

But I have made three lifelong friends on this site for which I am truly thankful.

Maybe they will come back as I do from time to time Jessy.  :-)

take care,

singleme  
Single, do you change your name each time?  I know one lady who came back as a man.  I was shocked.  Now she is a lady again.  :lol:

no, my name and sex has been the same since I started......

yuh, yuh, all the bumps are in the right places LOL

singleme 
I don't make friends. They always want to borrow my truck, or want me to help them move, or help them move a body. I like my aloneness if that's a real word. In here, well its just chat or replying to something in a forum. I'm too skeert to meet anyone in person I meet on the internet. Ya just never know.
I thought you said you were married Trucker...... :lol:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHbGhEfnh2E 
Separated for 7 years now. The divorce will happen when my youngest is out of high school; 2 more years.
Some people come and go but its nice that you get the chance to get to know them, and some leave you with unforgettable memories, and the chance to meet new friends is still a bonus  :D 
Hi Morton, so nice to see you today.  I got a nice smile from you, made my day....

hugs, Jessy 
[quote="morton1"]Some people come and go but its nice that you get the chance to get to know them, and some leave you with unforgettable memories, and the chance to meet new friends is still a bonus  :D [/quote

The friends that do stay offer you this.

F =    Fight for you
R =   Respect you
I =    Include you
E =   Encourage you
N =   Need you
D =   Deserve you
S =   Stand by you....

Mort you do all this for me and more as a friend.
[/size]
Thank you Angel, that's touching. you do the same for me x
never fear for I am here!!!!!