Totally numbstruck, by yet another horrific act of terrorism, an act of cowardice and betrayal of the country you are living in, is this how you repay people who allowed you to settle peacefully, and you take the lifestyle, live the lifestyle, and do this, to peace loving people minding their own business, and getting on with their lives.
My heartfelt condolences to everyone affected by this awful sad situation, my prayers are with you Canada.
Although I am far from home, my heart and mind are back in Toronto with those affected by today's tragic events, The world is becoming scarier each and every day. We are almost reaching a point where we have to question whether going outside for a walk is a good or bad idea.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those affected, and I wish a full recovery to those injured.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
Yes was a terrible tragedy and one of our members works in an office opposite and witnessed the aftermath of the carnage :(
CaptainChaos001 wrote: Totally numbstruck, by yet another horrific act of terrorism, an act of cowardice and betrayal of the country you are living in, is this how you repay people who allowed you to settle peacefully, and you take the lifestyle, live the lifestyle, and do this, to peace loving people minding their own business, and getting on with their lives.
My heartfelt condolences to everyone affected by this awful sad situation, my prayers are with you Canada.

You seem to apply it was an act of terrorism when no motive is known as yet and the perpetrator was a Canadian student
Sorry to infer it was any ethnic group, but with the history of recent attacks and the media reports, i was only going by what local Canadian sources were posting, not international reporting, we can all make mistakes, and media can be so wrong, and on this occasion, it seems first initial reports were wrong. But you can`t help thinking, as we have had so many, oh no not another one, so you automatically go into that mode. And especially when the younger generation are radicalised during their most vulnearble times, as schools and universities are and have been hit by that very same ideaology. Time will tell.