My narrow boat 'Silflay' is moored just outside Bristol on a peaceful stretch of the Avon. If anyone else lives on the water or even just next to it I'd love to hear from you.
hippychris wrote: My narrow boat 'Silflay' is moored just outside Bristol on a peaceful stretch of the Avon. If anyone else lives on the water or even just next to it I'd love to hear from you.

Why are all the good ones in England??? :lol: I'm stuck over here in Canada. :roll:
I do not live on or near the water now. I lived in Hawaii for a year. It was awesome being minutes from the beach. I love the ocean and generally water anywhere i can see it or be in it. I would love to visit England and Ireland some time. I have always thought it would be cool to live on a boat. I like fishing, never been ocean fishing though.
Ahhh... the life ON the water is hard to beat. I lived on my sailboat for about 7 years full-time during summer, spending winters in places a cold drink or ice cream was called for rather than hot chocolate :-) ... how I miss the good life, as I am back for now to - cutting grass or .... shoveling snow :-(

Cheers :(