I sure miss my parents and wish i could see them once more,  however I decided that if iI could only visit them in my dreams i would take ti
I miss my love ones too, I lost a lot members in my family, including my daughter, looking forward to the day, I see them again.
ncarter28384 wrote: I miss my love ones too, I lost a lot members in my family, including my daughter, looking forward to the day, I see them again.

I loss my dad back in October and I wish I was lucky enough to dream about him but I;m not, Sorry for you loss dbacker
ncarter28384 wrote: I miss my love ones too, I lost a lot members in my family, including my daughter, looking forward to the day, I see them again.

NCarter, I am truly sorry for the loss of your daughter. You have gone thru every parents nightmare, losing a child and my heart goes out to you.
Ncarter so sorry for your loss, it is every parents worse nightmare, I  know I lost mine. hugs to you all, one day we will all get to see our loved ones again. this thought helps us to carry on with our lives. XX

I am sorry for your loss. This is what keeps us going when we will meet them again!

I feel for you all we are all in the same boat if only if only we could bring them back I could even have a weep now
Hi Wendy, please don't weep, I believe they are still around us they see us but we don't see them. hugs for you x
I agree with Mort.
Hi all,

It's very hard to lose anyone.  You just have to smile when you can and when you can't, let the tears flow.  I think crying is healing.  Believe me I have had a lot of healing to do.  I also lost my son 6 years ago and now my husband 6 months ago.With my son it took a very long time to feel like I could laugh again at jokes and be happy.  I didn't think I should.He was killed in a motorcycle accident.  With my husband it was totally different. I had seen him suffer and wanted God to put an end to it. So I miss him terribly, but glad he is out of pain, and he is with my son.  They are with us and we will see them again.  God bless you all .
Hi Having just joined 50 + club and now investigating it, I came across this forum.
I lost my mother who was 94 in February. I am finding this more difficult than the loss of my husband 7 years ago.
Like sunlover57, I had watched him suffer for quite a long time and knew that it was a relief for him. With my mother, I knew that she hadn't been on form for about 18 months but the end was quite quick - 2 weeks from realising that the end was not too far away. Since February, I have come to the conclusion, that my mother's going is worse as she had always been there, supporting me in whatever decision I made. I miss phoning her every night. She was in UK, I am in Spain. I miss telling her what has happened, having a whinge - the latter on both of our parts and ending up laughing.
I am having a hard time but I know that it will take time and the pàin will get less 
Hi Mollie, welcome to the site. We're opposites in our grief. My mother was all prickles and stings and eventually drove me away from her. I still haven't shed a tear over her but I do feel sad that her life was joyless and she never knew how to be loved.

My Sweetheart however, was killed tragically and I still feel like I'm grieving him. It's been almost 4 years and I have good memories. We laughed together much of the time; I never felt badly at finding something funny, and giving a laugh because I knew he would be laughing right along with me.

It always feel like a much bigger emptiness when your loved one is also your best friend, confidant, cohort, and your biggest fan. It's taken that 'almost 4 years' but I'm no longer being overwhelmed by emotion to the point of crying. Almost.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's our lot as children to watch our parents age and leave us. I don't know if anyone really prepares themselves for it.
Thank You Joceannora for your reply.
 I'm sorry that your Sweetheart died so tragically.That is hard. I'm beginning to think that when you have had time to prepare, the passing in some way is easier than if it is sudden.
I'm going to take on your attitude about finding things which are funny. I can hear my husband's comments when something happens, but maybe it's too soon to hear my mother's.
Joceannora, I've just reread your post. I'm so sorry for you that your mother was so prickly and drove you away.
Hi Mollie, found this thread and just wanted to say to you and others who posted here, I too have just joined 50plus club so Hi ;)

Having lost my children's father age 51, 11 years ago and watching the kids grieve as teenagers was a life changing experience indeed, then losing my Mum 3 years ago to cancer at age 69 after her very very brave fight - again watching my Dads grief…... I Just want to say I agree with Mollie we have to cry and cry hard every time it takes over which it frequently does otherwise it would kill us too. I realised both times that putting your own grief off while attempting to support others can be harmful. Luckily I survived - if a bit changed as a person - but my heart goes out to you all.

Especially those who lose a child, my heart goes out to you all. I came close and nearly lost my daughter 5 years ago she had a miscarriage, took a massive infection and was in put an induced coma for over a week where they told us she may not make it :( Very happy outcome was she pulled thru and went on to have a wee boy who is now 3 and a bit naughty coz they spoil him obviously but my heart is happy and just wanted to share that with anyone going thru anything like this now - it gets better, it really does :-)