My dog Ty caught a coyote the other day. ty is 8 years old and a rough border collie. It was a rolling ball of dog/coyote. It was trying to get my chickens. Amazing to me that he could catch him. I called him off the coyote and he let him go and came back to me. All that training has worked. I was so proud of him. :D
We have a wolf pack up the mountain here, they howl often and it sounds so beautiful. My dog howls with them. I can't leave him out at night as they will gang up on him and kill him. I also had a bear leave his skatt 2" from my door step two nights in a row. Have to watch my step now going outside. He is a young black bear. Very beautiful.

I don't know how to find the img path to put his picture here from my gallery or from my computer.
I have a picture of him in my gallery. I just love dogs and this one in particular is very smart. I'm bragging but don't mean to, only to give him credit.
Great story! Here's a tip:

In your gallery (or anywhere on the web), right-click on the image, then choose "Copy Image Location" from the menu that appears.

Next, in your post area box, press the IMG button up top, next to the URL buton. A bit of code will appear with a cursor in the middle. Just press CTRL-V to paste that img location and you're done!

You can put text before and after the IMG codes..

View my profile for the link to my Fish-BYTES article archive for more tips and tricks. Send a friend request to contact me personally with any questions. :D

-DF
Weren't you warned about the one who calls himself DF? 

just kidding DF is a lot of help I give him an A plus for helping people. :D  
CanadianCat you'r a hoot :lol:

-DF
Looks like you got the hang of posting pics, Cat, well done. :D Glad you heeded the warning. :lol:

Soon be as many fish as chickens on this site! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: I like the name Cat.  Gwynnie, someone, from this forum..... told me how to do this by tinypic.com  but I can't remember who.You're a hoot too DF.  Lot of nice people on this forum.  Thx  
Yup I was was warned about he who can't be named...of I mean DF....warned by someone...can't remember...oh ya is was DF!!....so I can't complain.
Great to have your help DF
DaddyFish wrote: Great story! Here's a tip:

In your gallery (or anywhere on the web), right-click on the image, then choose "Copy Image Location" from the menu that appears.

Next, in your post area box, press the IMG button up top, next to the URL buton. A bit of code will appear with a cursor in the middle. Just press CTRL-V to paste that img location and you're done!

You can put text before and after the IMG codes..

View my profile for the link to my Fish-BYTES article archive for more tips and tricks. Send a friend request to contact me personally with any questions. :D

-DF

Image Did it work?
opps I did something wrong image didn't show up, next time I will get it
I only have a few post allowed on basic membership so maybe used up all my posts doing this
will join up next month
your guys are a riot
thanks for letting me play in your sand box :D :D :D
live, you don't have to use a new post each time you are changing something o r 
experimenting, just use your edit button.  you can always edit unless someone posts after you. this will save your free ones. 
Live, use the Preview button before submitting a post... regular members only get 5 posts per day and every time you it Submit, your count goes up, even if you're just editing a post. Using preview will not raise your post count.

Keep trying with the images - I'll post an article later today after dialysis as a refresher. You're doing great so far! :)

-DF