Last night as I was on my pc . I suddenly found myself in a poker game. How does that happen? :?:
Ok, I will step out on the ledge. The only way you can end up in a place you didnt intend to go was if you had a virus...errrr....a tag ...that lead you there. Some malware will infect your computer without you knowing it..and direct you to a site you never intended to go to. Its like a form of forced advertisement. I would suggest you do a scan with a good anti malware program. If you dont have one, I suggest you use a free one like Spybot. If you have a newer computer, go to windows store and make sure you have windows essentials....its considered a very good antvirus/spyware program. Spybot is mainly for malware, you will need to pair it with an anti virus. Good luck.
Miss Information
TheLadyL wrote: Ok, I will step out on the ledge. The only way you can end up in a place you didnt intend to go was if you had a virus...errrr....a tag ...that lead you there. Some malware will infect your computer without you knowing it..and direct you to a site you never intended to go to. Its like a form of forced advertisement. I would suggest you do a scan with a good anti malware program. If you dont have one, I suggest you use a free one like Spybot. If you have a newer computer, go to windows store and make sure you have windows essentials....its considered a very good antvirus/spyware program. Spybot is mainly for malware, you will need to pair it with an anti virus. Good luck.
Miss Information

Your very helpful to people and that is so nice to see. I will also keep this information in mind as well. Thank you.
You are very welcome.
Miss Information
I recently posted an article on the forum here https://www.50plus-club.com/forum/fish- ... 57175.html that addresses this and what different types of virus' are.

Spybot, available at htrtp://www.safer-networking.org is an excellent and free tool - but it mainly targets spyware, not malware. For malware, my favorite (also free) is malwarebytes. It's available at http://www.malwarebytes.org

See my article about the different types of virus' ...and safe surfing!