This dish is very easy to make and has a wonderful flavor.
I use a white flakey fish to make this

5 filets of tilapia
4 or 5 stocks celery
1 cup butter or margarine
1 lemon
1 tbsp chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Chop celery til fine, lay celery in a baking dish big enough to hold the amount of fish you want to bake. lay filets of fish on top of celery.
melt butter in saucepan, add 1tbsp garlic chopped fine to butter as it melts, take lemon and squeeze juice into butter and mix well with garlic and let simmer for a few minutes.
add lemon butter mix over filets reserving enough for use at end of baking.
bake fish at 350 for approximately 20 to 30 minutes depending on thickness of fish filets.
when done baking put fish on plate to serve and drizzle remaining lemon butter over each filet and serve.
I like to make a steamed asparagus or broccoli with this dish.
If you use the celery as your base you will have moist tasty fish and not have to use water when baking and it gives it a nice flavor.
I hope you like this recipe, I have made it multiple times for friends and family.
Have a great meal  
I make something similar to this but add bacon and crimini mushrooms. (small portabella)
Especially good with farm salmon which I find otherwise too dry. 
that sounds good, I also like to make a creamy lemon sauce with a touch of cayenne in it. I will have to try your salmon sometime as I love salmon

I have Sjogren's syndrome. Dry eyes and mouth mostly so a bit of sauce is always nice. I make a mushroom pepper white sauce for casseroles instead of canned mushroom soup, because I'm also salt free. I can choose the mushrooms too. I like to put peas in everything, well not pancakes, but you know what I mean. 

I like lazy potato pancakes. Equal parts potato and onion shredded in the processor. Squeeze out the liquid in a colander, by rocking a bowl on the shreds. Do this in the sink. Old cripples trick. Add enough eggs to stick together and then some. Scrape some into a well oiled fry pan and flatten and shape. Brown both sides and finish in the micro wave or toaster oven. Good if you are celiac, no flour.  

Fake maple syrup. Water from boiling potatoes, dark brown sugar, boil till syrupy. Goes with the pancakes. Best if potatoes were overcooked. 

Or you can save your potato water, add raisins and make plunk. (ho hum wine)  :roll:
You gave me a few ideas on potatoe pancakes. I do not have any types of hold backs on what I can eat as my health in general is pretty good. I like the fake syrup though it sounds interesting. I appreciate that you share your recipes with me ty.
I made a tips Marsalle tonight using some pork I had, I put it over egg noodles and the family (daughter) went crazy over it.
I use a lot of fresh garlic and onion in my tips as it really enhances the flavor then a touch of Marsalle wine for flavoring and make a nice brown sauce to mix it into. I will post the exact recipe for everyone in the next day or so as I enjoy sharing recipes especially ones that I make myself. Thank you again for sharing my friend