Wow you sure know how to pick the good videos
my friend.......love them. :D  
scorpio1943 wrote: Yeah...this be me... :?

http://youtu.be/8CrNEAjZd0U


That is you "Gone fishing"? :P
WhiteOrchid wrote: Wow you sure know how to pick the good videos
my friend.......love them. :D  


Glad you enjoy WhiteOrchid. stardaisy...i've "been" fishing for a whole lot of years. lol Haven't found the right bait yet though, dang it! :P


Hmmmm i LOVE Kenny Gs stuff...


Kenny G...Songbird

http://youtu.be/7FMpC_1-Mhs
You'll find the right one g/f and so will I.........

Thank you again for the great music, you are fast becoming my bestest
cyber friend.  Thank you for adding me to your friend list.  You make my
day, your posts are "tops".......your posts make me laugh and your songs make me cry........ :lol: (got to love that country)....

See ya, I am signing off for the night and tomorrow I may be going away for
a few days........need a break from this hum-drum life,
ya know, :wink: :mrgreen:  
scorpio1943 wrote:
WhiteOrchid wrote: Wow you sure know how to pick the good videos
my friend.......love them. :D  


Glad you enjoy WhiteOrchid. stardaisy...i've "been" fishing for a whole lot of years. lol Haven't found the right bait yet though, dang it! :P


Hmmmm i LOVE Kenny Gs stuff...


Kenny G...Songbird

http://youtu.be/7FMpC_1-Mhs


LOL time to change hook and a different bait? :wink:
WhiteOrchid wrote: You'll find the right one g/f and so will I.........

Thank you again for the great music, you are fast becoming my bestest
cyber friend.  Thank you for adding me to your friend list.  You make my
day, your posts are "tops".......your posts make me laugh and your songs make me cry........ :lol: (got to love that country)....

See ya, I am signing off for the night and tomorrow I may be going away for
a few days........need a break from this hum-drum life,
ya know, :wink: :mrgreen:  


Oh sneaking off into another cyber world? lol or perhaps changing the cyber world into a reality? :mrgreen:
WhiteOrchid wrote: You'll find the right one g/f and so will I.........

Thank you again for the great music, you are fast becoming my bestest
cyber friend.  Thank you for adding me to your friend list.  You make my
day, your posts are "tops".......your posts make me laugh and your songs make me cry........ :lol: (got to love that country)....

See ya, I am signing off for the night and tomorrow I may be going away for
a few days........need a break from this hum-drum life,
ya know, :wink: :mrgreen:  


I know WE will, just a matter of when and who. 8)

My pleasure Orchid, and as far as bestest cyber friend...the feeling is mutual.

Should you be lucky enough to escape the hum-drum...have an awesome time!! You will be missed...
When I was growing up, I had to learn songs that my parents listen to or my sister, they would help me with the wordings so this is how I develop in learning songs.
Some songs came with the lyrics with the package so that I can follow what they were singing.

Because I can't hear, I have to use the lyrics to follow the songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI50qqyXH5Y
http://youtu.be/vNVguvNE7qc

Sorry stardaisy, (should u see this) but i tried the captioned version and it just ain't the same. (to me) :( Love the charley pride song...
you can post what ever you want to post... if I can find it, i will find the lyrics... this is why when I find songs it is with lyrics... No worries scorp... :wink:
@stardaisy...i know i can post whatever i want...well within the TOS of course. :wink: It was just me being courteous to another human being...knowing that you have a problem hearing.

I am indeed a little bit country and a whole lot rock n roll!! :D

http://youtu.be/M7JVlpm0eRs
Tks you Scorp, you are only to kind...

a few more of my favorites


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1a4UqgN53w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHhsmpOzttY
Now this is some toe tappin', foot stompin', body shakin kinda music!..

http://youtu.be/nS06R_GIRYg

Image
cron