So then, the Big Game was Sunday past. I have to say that I and a number of friends I spoke with all feel completely indifferent to football, more specifically, American football as it's not my intent to offend any of those who are fanatic about futbol.

But really, here in the states the diva athletes think they're untouchable by even the law. The owners and commissioners are no better in policing the bunch of criminals, they being too busy skirting the law themselves. Professional football comes in second only to politicians on money grubbing, law breaking, and power tripping. Gone is the professional athlete with a morale compass that points north, or the character to even understand what is a good role model.

There, I've come out about it.
I feel the same way with NHL. it was orgianal started in Canada, and now it became more of an American sports and a money making one at that. More fights as well, NHL. isn't what it use to be and all the fun has gone out of it, for me anyways, so I don't watch it anymore because of that.

The idea started in Toronto Ontario with them playing with Montreal. Then it became six teams the original six teams including some from the USA.
1. Toronto
2. Montreal
3. Boston
4. Chicago
5. Detroit
6. New York (Rangers).

Then it became original 12 by adding 6 more of the USA teams.

I enjoy the WHL now as it isn't so money hungry sport.
What about the two Irish lads who went there from here.
They were seahawks supporters, HAD NO TICKETS,
and bluffed their way into seats worth  20grand each,
They even got pics with mascots.
Google it and see. 

We are something else. 
Scrummy, to that I say, GOOD ON THEM! :D
scrummy wrote: What about the two Irish lads who went there from here.
They were seahawks supporters, HAD NO TICKETS,
and bluffed their way into seats worth  20grand each,
They even got pics with mascots.
Google it and see. 

We are something else. 

Lots of people can sneak their way into anything if they put their mind to it. Gotta love that sport to do it. I wouldn't be doing that to get into the hockey games.
Star, in this day and age, it dosent say much for the security,
Anyway when they had their pics taken with Kate Perry, 
All the crowd said, who's ur woman with the Irish lads, 
Every1 knows us. 

Hello Joc, nice 2 meet u. 
:lol: @ Scrummy. There's alway a back door or loophole for just about anything. :wink: