Hi all, has anybody any tips for my proposed trip - driving down from San Fran to San Diego, ie places which are a MUST and maybe places to be avoided. Any advice appreciated. tkx. Mona
Have driven lots in the USA but that is one trip I have never taken.
I've driven from Santa Barbara to San Diego.   If your stopping in LA be careful about going into the more seedy parts like some of Hollywood/Compton areas I'd avoid while travelling alone.
I stayed in Anahiem (near Disneyland both times I have visited). which is quite nice.
I am from Canada but Scottish born.

Can't help with San Francisco never went that far north. 
I'm so longing for a road trip to trip the autumn light fandango ....Got my bell-bottoms, halter tops, berkenstocks, head bands, peace signs, rocking music and Vw bus ready.... :D

You look "very ready to go" Moon. :wink:
moondimple wrote: I'm so longing for a road trip to trip the autumn light fandango ....Got my bell-bottoms, halter tops, berkenstocks, head bands, peace signs, rocking music and Vw bus ready.... :D

forgot to mention that I'm ECCO AND SOLAR POWERED :wink:
Kewl, so when are you picking me up? :wink:
moondimple wrote:
moondimple wrote: I'm so longing for a road trip to trip the autumn light fandango ....Got my bell-bottoms, halter tops, berkenstocks, head bands, peace signs, rocking music and Vw bus ready.... :D

forgot to mention that I'm ECCO AND SOLAR POWERED :wink:

Great as you are conscientious about the environment.