I think it says a bit about people when you see their film choices.
I will start with my three favourites so please add yours!

1) Amelie
2) Chariots of Fire
3) The Shawshank Redemption

Being a positive person, I like films where hope and passion triumph over adversity! My choices reflect this. :D
Just realized it is international too as these films are French, British and American!
1) The Notebook
2) A Star is Born w/Barbra Streisand
3) Gone With The Wind
Love it!!!!

Serenity - SYFY
San Andres Fault - Natural disaster action
Sabrina - Humphrey Bogart and Harrison Ford
The African Queen
To Kill A Mockingbird
Breakfast At Tiffany's

Actually, there are so many, it was difficult to list only three.
Wizard of Oz
Imitation of Life (1959 w Juanita Moore)
Silence of the Lamb
What do I like. , well
The American President
Bridget Jones Diary
Pride & Prejudice

Just some of my favorites.
The Blues Brothers
Shawshank
Some Like It Hot

Great Films :)
2)dont know
3) Gone With The Wind[/quote]
1) LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
1. Jaws
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Transformers (yes I am embarrassed by this, but its true)
I was just looking at the film section on my profile and wondering which ones to list because I have so many and it's difficult to narrow them down. I might just go with my all-time favourite ...

1. Another Year (2010, British film)

And two more. The latter was based on a novel by Robert Marasco, which I also had the pleasure of reading, and I was happy that the film managed to stay true to the original work.

2. Fatal Attraction (1987, American film)
3. Burnt Offerings (1976, American film)
CelesteB wrote: 1) The Notebook
2) A Star is Born w/Barbra Streisand
3) Gone With The Wind



lawrence of arabia
Casablanca
Pride and Prejudice
Singing in the Rain
Eat pray and Love

The Medicus

Only a halve year

Ps all this films i saw several times...
Graham1 wrote: I think it says a bit about people when you see their film choices.
I will start with my three favourites so please add yours!

1) Amelie
2) Chariots of Fire
3) The Shawshank Redemption

Being a positive person, I like films where hope and passion triumph over adversity! My choices reflect this. :D
Just realized it is international too as these films are French, British and American!

films in UK movies in usa and for old people like Graham they are talkies lol
pot.jpg
brian123 wrote:
Graham1 wrote: I think it says a bit about people when you see their film choices.
I will start with my three favourites so please add yours!

1) Amelie
2) Chariots of Fire
3) The Shawshank Redemption

Being a positive person, I like films where hope and passion triumph over adversity! My choices reflect this. :D
Just realized it is international too as these films are French, British and American!

films in UK movies in usa and for old people like Graham they are talkies lol

As the silent films finished in the late 20s, I suspect they were even before your time! :lol:
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.