I have never had a real friend and I haven't missed until I had no man in my life.

I become single in year 2000 and first I was looking for a man and dated some but the older I became the more did I understood that friends should not make me be so "obsessed" in to find a man.

But I have not find any friends and maybe is it too late.

I have some people who have wanted to be my friends but I do not feel so comforted that they have so many other friends and family members around them. I don't want to be a person they bring with because they feel pity for me or I sit on the side as a shadow.

I maybe are thinking wrong ?

In December did I get help from a older man who drove me in his car but I am not interested by him as a partner and he seems to not be interested as he have told me have a girlfriend.

He is also very busy by driving male friends every where and I don't know if I can ask him help me sometimes.

I have no clue how to do this with friendship as I my men have always stopped me to get friends as they all have been psychopaths or other issues that have stopped me to get friends as they had no friends either.

A psychopath don't want any competing with them ....they must be on the throne and avoid situations where it can be conflict who am the smartest one and that is why they avoid both sides to have any friends.

I was born in such family so I thought it was normal to never have any friends as my parents had no friends. They was rarely to any brother or sister so I grow up like in a prison.

My father was an alcoholic and I never saw him sober more than when he was in the hospital.

I could never bring home any friends and they didn't liked that I always was in their home.

I have been out of friends most of my life and can't those codes how to make friends and what to say and do.

I don't want to be as a shadow but not as some people have tried to be energy thieves as I am a preacher and only people with some kind of problem want to be with me. I am also a private person and want normal ordinary friends to relax and have fun with.

What to do ? Where to be ? How to act ?

I do not drink so a bar is not for me and my life is very spontaneously so be in some kind of studies is not for me.

I have a year card for our ferry between Sweden and Denmark and there is some men in my age who sit and seems to only relax and enjoy a short time on the boat ( about 40 min. ) but how to start talking to them ? Or should I wait for them to talk to me ?

Sometimes am I thinking to have a sign on me saying single. :D
I know you...I mean, not LITERALLY, but I know you....because that's me. I've had enough of men that
lie and pretend and say one thing and do another. I am 58, 59 in July, and I will not do it again. I've been in love twice...that didn't work....and married to men I DIDN'T love, well that didn't work either. I KNOW!
But, anyway, EVA, I'll be your friend.
I use to have lots of friends or just people to know. After my divorce, lost most of the couples, too awkward to be with the group. I have friends at work but am close to two that I can trust and talk to.I have isolated myself too much. I really enjoy my daughter and granddaughters very much and we always have a great time but I still need friends and would love to have a man to do things with. My time on here is almost up and I will not renew because of all of the scammers. It is hard to trust the men on here. That is great if you find friends on here because everyone needs friends. I do have male friends but distance keeps us from seeing each other much, but we do keep in touch. Take care ladies and good luck.
Gardenangel8463 wrote: I use to have lots of friends or just people to know. After my divorce, lost most of the couples, too awkward to be with the group. I have friends at work but am close to two that I can trust and talk to.I have isolated myself too much. I really enjoy my daughter and granddaughters very much and we always have a great time but I still need friends and would love to have a man to do things with. My time on here is almost up and I will not renew because of all of the scammers. It is hard to trust the men on here. That is great if you find friends on here because everyone needs friends. I do have male friends but distance keeps us from seeing each other much, but we do keep in touch. Take care ladies and good luck.

This site does not recognize a lot of scammers, they don't realize that scammers are now copying other people's profile and paste it on their profile, alot of them are from Nigeria, they have an office there full of people to go on "Online" Dating, most sites block the "Nigeria" area. Their English is very broken, so this is why they copy other people profile so that it look good.

Another way is to check and see if their profile are certified. It free to have your profile certfied.

https://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_database.htm

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/18/nigerian-con-artists-have-new-ways-theyre-using-to-steal-your-cash.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/romance-scams-online-fbi-facebook_us_59414c67e4b0d318548666f9

https://medium.com/@lukeoneil47/am-i-the-face-of-a-nigerian-online-romance-scammer-2278bcfd1da5

They will steal other people's photos from other dating sites, or Facebook, any social media they will get their photos, some of the photos are pretty good, they are take from a Magzines.

My way is, not to give them your e mail address, phone number, or other form of getting you off line to contact you. What I do is, when they meet me in person, that when they get my info. If they are of a very distance, then stay within the site until they are willing to meet you in person.
From Africa
The member is from Africa (especially West Africa, Lagos, Senegal, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire and Nigeria). There are large banks of computers with people paid to sit at the computer all day and scam innocent hard working people. It is a $100 million dollar business!!

From Russia/Ukraine
The member is from Russia or Ukraine. There are agencies who enter large numbers of fake profiles on dating sites. They use good looking pictures of women to scam lovesick men into sending them money to come to their country or to help them with their personal or family problems. The scam could also include credit card fraud, excessive charges to an affiliated travel company, etc. The photo is a fake and is not the person you are writing to. The girls are not real and you will never see the person you are writing to.

Broken English
The member speaks or writes in very broken English. A lot of scammers will run their profiles through automated translators, and their profiles and emails will sound very strange.

Here is an example:
"I rather nice girl. At me brown eyes, light hair. My growth of 170 centimeters. I like to carry sexual frank linen of a house. As I very strictly look at work. I like to vary. I can be strict, impudent as I can be very gentle and tender. I view your structure on this site and find it good"

NOTE: Many scammers copy their profiles from other real profiles so they will sound perfect. They use model photos or photos sent to them by past victims. But their emails to you might still give it away.

Gives First and Last Name
Scammers give you a lot of personal information right away making you comfortable and willing to share your own personal info with them. They will often make up a first and last name and put it in their profile, to make you feel safe. They will often use common names like "Greg Williams" or "Jane Smith" or "Kenneth Cole". If someone puts their first name and last name in a profile, it is probably a scammer!

Here's an example (taken from a profile out of Nigeria):
"I am Henry Elvis from Takoma Park, Maryland, USA. I am really from Mahe-Victoria, Seychelles. I am Graduade of Anglia Polytechnic University, Essex,UK and also a Diploma Holder in Graphics Design from Brooks College, Utah,USA. I am cool and Handsome, Nice to be with and I like Travelling, Swimming and Playing Football and at the same time like surfing Internet and Programming, as part of my Job."

Model Photos.
Scammers use photos of models from modeling sites or from magazines.

Far Younger
Scammers often contact people far older than they are. If the person contacting you is 20+ years younger than you are, it might be a scammer. Scammers often write flattering letters to people out of their age range, to those who have stated loneliness in their profile, or to recently widowed

Asks for your Email Address right away
Scammers often ask for your email address right away, or give you theirs. They want to communicate off site as soon as possible. Beware they may be building email lists.

Offers you money

The member offers you money. They will do this to gain your trust. They will send counterfeit cashiers checks which will eventually bounce at your bank and get you into trouble.

Gives First and Last Name
Scammers give you a lot of personal information right away making you comfortable and willing to share your own personal info with them. They will often make up a first and last name and put it in their profile, to make you feel safe. They will often use common names like "Greg Williams" or "Jane Smith" or "Kenneth Cole". If someone puts their first name and last name in a profile, it is probably a scammer!

Here's an example (taken from a profile out of Nigeria):
"I am Henry Elvis from Takoma Park, Maryland, USA. I am really from Mahe-Victoria, Seychelles. I am Graduade of Anglia Polytechnic University, Essex,UK and also a Diploma Holder in Graphics Design from Brooks College, Utah,USA. I am cool and Handsome, Nice to be with and I like Travelling, Swimming and Playing Football and at the same time like surfing Internet and Programming, as part of my Job."

This type often contact me I just tell them that I am not into this typr of men

Military Scam
Scammer is in the military and needs your money for some reason or another. Scammers say they are in the Military because it helps them gain your trust.

One Ring Scam
Scammer gets you to call him, then keeps you on the phone for a long time, meanwhile you are racking up huge fees for the phone call. This scam is common in the Caribbean, especially Jamaica and Bermuda.

These types of scammers will leave their phone number on their profile, hoping you will call and rack up huge fees.

It's called One Ring Scam, because often the Scammer calls you on the phone from a number you don't recognize, letting it ring one time. You see it on your caller ID and call it back. The person who answers asks you to hold on, and while you are holding it racks up huge fees for the phone call.

What is Romance Scam?

A romance scam occurs when a stranger pretends romantic intentions, gains the affection of victims, and then uses that goodwill to gain access to their victims' money, bank accounts, credit cards, passports, email accounts, and/or national identification numbers or by getting the victims to commit financial fraud on their behalf.

The majority of scammers are located in Africa especially West Africa: Nigeria (Lagos), Senegal, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire; and Russia and Ukraine, but some of them get around these blocks. This type of scam is very common on dating sites and you will likely receive email from a scammer on this site.

Fortunately, if you know the warning signs, then it is easy to spot the scammers.
My best friend passed away 4 years ago. She lost her husband due to cancer. Believe it or not she really passed away from broken heart.
It was very emotional time for me. We have been friends since age of 2.
And fast forward to my life , couple months after her loss, I was in a car accident. I went through a lot of treatments. I can walk now. But I will never forget my last treatment, sitting on wheelchair with 32 stem cell shots in my back.
The nurse help me to sit in the car. At that time my husband ask me for divorce after 30 years marriage.
My life turned up side down. Now I am divorced.
During the process of divorce and treatments, I lost lots of "friends", but I made it new ones.
Now I have only one friend who I can rely.
I do understand very well what is to be a friend and to have one.
Sosa666 wrote: My best friend passed away 4 years ago. She lost her husband due to cancer. Believe it or not she really passed away from broken heart.
It was very emotional time for me. We have been friends since age of 2.
And fast forward to my life , couple months after her loss, I was in a car accident. I went through a lot of treatments. I can walk now. But I will never forget my last treatment, sitting on wheelchair with 32 stem cell shots in my back.
The nurse help me to sit in the car. At that time my husband ask me for divorce after 30 years marriage.
My life turned up side down. Now I am divorced.
During the process of divorce and treatments, I lost lots of "friends", but I made it new ones.
Now I have only one friend who I can rely.
I do understand very well what is to be a friend and to have one.

At time like this, it is when you know who your true friends are
daisyjean wrote: From Africa

halo I am tRavis Unwin from algeria in london i liked the structere on youre perfile and am seaking a fiend to schar dates and meels with you can telifono me on 555-madagascarn-komo-botswana-kumbaya

like that, you mean? :)
evavir wrote: I have never had a real friend and I haven't missed until I had no man in my life.

I'll be your friend. A request is on its way.

Jake :)