Ohhh...I just LOVE this thread...and I hope lots more folks will participate! I enjoyed the great selections mentioned so far...and although I can't really say what my VERY FAVORITE Christmas song is (because I just LOVE nearly all Christmas music)...I would like to add a FEW of my own favorites here! :wink:

I think this first video should serve as a great reminder of WHY we should all try to put aside our differences, especially at this time of year...lay down arms, extend hands of friendship across the globe...and just generally try to feel the spirit of love in our hearts for our fellow human beings! I think it's a very poignant image of what the world will continue to be like, until we DO learn to overcome those differences:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84RLgnz7Rs

And sometimes, I wonder this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2WYVW ... ata_player

HOWEVER, I do still BELIEVE there is HOPE for the future:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INdGiLuSk4

THANKS (in advance) to all who might take a few moments out of your busy holiday schedules to watch these! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL! :D  

Image 
Of course we can't forget this famous song? Rudolph the red nose reindeer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hega-GxyW6o
An oldie but a goodie, White Christmas by Bing Crosby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrC07t88-wU
ChuckleMonkey wrote: Ohhh...I just LOVE this thread...and I hope lots more folks will participate! I enjoyed the great selections mentioned so far...and although I can't really say what my VERY FAVORITE Christmas song is (because I just LOVE nearly all Christmas music)...I would like to add a FEW of my own favorites here! :wink:

I think this first video should serve as a great reminder of WHY we should all try to put aside our differences, especially at this time of year...lay down arms, extend hands of friendship across the globe...and just generally try to feel the spirit of love in our hearts for our fellow human beings! I think it's a very poignant image of what the world will continue to be like, until we DO learn to overcome those differences:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84RLgnz7Rs

And sometimes, I wonder this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2WYVW ... ata_player

HOWEVER, I do still BELIEVE there is HOPE for the future:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INdGiLuSk4

THANKS (in advance) to all who might take a few moments out of your busy holiday schedules to watch these! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL! :D  

Image 


Tks for sharing this, but hate to say this, these songs are of no use for me becuz of no Lyrics... but thank you for sharing this for others who can hear :D
Here is one that the young kids love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSmsq2iq4bQ
Ohhh, Star...

I truly hope you can forgive my careless oversight! I simply wasn't thinking when I posted those songs...and I certainly didn't mean to post versions with no lyrics for you. However, if you look below the video of the first song...John Lennon's "Happy Christmas...War is Over" (also called, "So This Is Christmas")...you will find the lyrics in the description. As for the other two, I will post versions with lyrics here now...but I truly wish you could actually hear them...because they are all very beautiful songs! If it was within my power to do so...I would love to give you the gift of hearing for Christmas...but alas, I'm afraid I don't have that ability. Still, I hope you will enjoy reading the lyrics...and again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Hon!  :D



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXzLQ9vnEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHW2DdIuBA 
I finally found one that i hope we ALL can enjoy...the deaf or hard of hearing and those of us that aren't...AND at the same time. :D Soooo there's gotta be more...

http://youtu.be/FnVorT14i4I
But of course there is...MORE :D (my apologies if these have already been posted) There's a bunch more i'm discovering...cool! OK i will bow out...for now.

Beautiful postings ALL...love'em!

http://youtu.be/bEatq5Rb1HE
I like......Mary Did You Know and also The Little Drummer Boy but will also have to say that I love all the Christmas music and the season music
ChuckleMonkey wrote: Ohhh, Star...

I truly hope you can forgive my careless oversight! I simply wasn't thinking when I posted those songs...and I certainly didn't mean to post versions with no lyrics for you. However, if you look below the video of the first song...John Lennon's "Happy Christmas...War is Over" (also called, "So This Is Christmas")...you will find the lyrics in the description. As for the other two, I will post versions with lyrics here now...but I truly wish you could actually hear them...because they are all very beautiful songs! If it was within my power to do so...I would love to give you the gift of hearing for Christmas...but alas, I'm afraid I don't have that ability. Still, I hope you will enjoy reading the lyrics...and again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, Hon!  :D



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXzLQ9vnEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHW2DdIuBA 


Thank you kindly CM.
scorpio1943 wrote: But of course there is...MORE :D (my apologies if these have already been posted) There's a bunch more i'm discovering...cool! OK i will bow out...for now.

Beautiful postings ALL...love'em!

http://youtu.be/bEatq5Rb1HE

Tks scorp.. and... O yes one of the best one best time song for sure...
scorpio1943 wrote: But of course there is...MORE :D (my apologies if these have already been posted) There's a bunch more i'm discovering...cool! OK i will bow out...for now.

Beautiful postings ALL...love'em!

http://youtu.be/bEatq5Rb1HE


O yes love that one too... What can we say.... It one of the best season going, all beautiful songs to enjoy.
zoejo12 wrote: I like......Mary Did You Know and also The Little Drummer Boy but will also have to say that I love all the Christmas music and the season music


Tks Zoe, there are so many and glad for you to step in to share your thoughts.

Hope you don't mind me adding the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFB8zZx-G84
Santa Claus is Watchin' You - Ray Stevens :D

http://youtu.be/mER2fGuSqF8
Crabby Christmas Blues - Maxine & Floyd :lol: Too cute!

http://youtu.be/v_WkACReE4I