Hi Everyone

What would you think if a man says he's single but lives with his ex ?

Sue x
sue2017 wrote: Hi Everyone

Sue x

Married couples can split up and still share a house if they have nowhere else to live. They can still be friends.
sue2017 wrote: Hi Everyone

Sue x

My ex and I shared our house until it sold. Made financial sense for us.
that is a loaded question...

There is live with your ex or LIVE with your ex.

Maybe he can clarify what kind of living he is doing but then don,t believe everything they tell you, very convenient..Does this guy have his own room (s) in the house?.Then also is this permanent or is there an end to this living arrangement,
I knew someone who lived like that for years when separated from his wife, had his side of the house but then finally moved out when she wanted a divorce so it could be possible..
Just saying... :?
I would inquire more information as it does happens. Especially if their are children involved. Divorces in Canada can be very expensive. If like in my case i have a large income but my ex does not. Our kids are in university and we stay in thd same house. It is a matter of evononmics. Covid has complicated things further.
We live separate lives .
like everything else in life today it is a piss poor thing ------ my parents stayed married untul death did them part. Unfortunately today everyone copies Americans and I cant think of a more stupid thing to model yourself after
three cheers for the red white and blue
UK flag is red white and blue and was so long before colonies became usa
French Flag, Three stripes of equal size, Blue, White and Red,

And a second to none National Anthem, La Marseillaise.
Dutch flag is red, white and blue horizontally! :D
I just think some men want to eat there cake and have it lol

remember - hands face space lol x

Sue x
sue2017 wrote: I just think some men want to eat there cake and have it lol

remember - hands face space lol x

Sue x

Best to eat some of the cake so you still have some left! :lol: