How would you look in a different hairstyle?  I have a link to teach me how to put my face in a different hairstyle.  It is a lot of fun.  If you want any hairstyle on google (movie stars, etc), you can have it.  I just chose one off the site with long hair and put my face in it.  I will post it here.
I haven't got the chin right.  I need some practice, hahaha.  

I can do one for you, just choose the style you want and post it here on this thread and I will do it.  Or if you want the link to try it yourself, here it is:

hairmixer.com

I wonder how many people actually do this when they join a site.  I just thought of that, wow, we never know eh?

I don't do too well on the chin area............KatMommie said I can play with her face, so I will try some with her now.

Oh darn, they are to big....I had a nap and got up to these in my face, but  can't change it now.

Ok KatMommie I am going to do some of you now............

I hope I don't get hooked on this now and being doing it for the next 12 hours......... :lol:  

I tried a picture of KatMommie, but it needed to be resized (smaller).  when I resized, I lost the quality of the picture.  It is not clear.  If anyone is looking, would you know why that is and what I can to correct it.  I could understand if I was doing the photos larger, but I was doing smaller.
I think this thread should have been in the computer section.  

It is not clear Kat, so I just put it in the magazine.......I will try some more....
I'm going for the Telly Savalas look. Now I gotta find a lifetime supply of tootsie pops.
Okey Dokey Trucker, I'll do you as soon as I do a couple more of KatMommie.  I have to watch the Y & R first....hahaha 

I just looked up That Telly guy and he is bold, so I can't do that Trucker, you are already bold.  Pick another one......or I will pick one for you........... :lol:   
Kat's a blonde, not good quality yet, I don't think.  More practice needed....... :lol:

Ohhhhh, wild and sexy  :lol:  

This gal is in the hot seat this week.  Now is your chance, ask her some questions, 

Yours are small trucker because you only have one photo, but here's the first one,  :D Looks good eh?

Sorry, I had to change your shirt, I spelled coffee on the other one.................... :lol:  

And who have we here I wonder............ :lol:

Whoooooo Hoooooooo, it's the 50Plus trucker.......... :lol:

hahahaha... Geeze I'm even more ugly with hair.. Prolly make a good pest control device.