Anyone here enjoy writing fiction?
It would appear not too many people here enjoy writing much of anything at all..let alone fiction:>)

I've dabbled in poetry and done some technical and journalistic/business writing and would love to do fiction but just cannot stay in the same head space long enough to keep a story intact.

I do journal and it is possible that a lot of that is fiction:>)
I keep many blogs and websites.

My websites are related to my illness's Coeliac Disease and type 2 Diabetes.
The Blogs are recipe blogs (gluten Free, obviously)

But I have one other which is a mish-mash of thoughts.

Click on the title to enter.

The Demented Ramblings of an elderly Gent

David
Is it fiction Dave? :)
You know I am playing and :^)
Actually I popped over and had a look..looks like fun and some ..

It takes a lot of effort/work to be a good consistent blogger.
I have often thought of it and have started a few and am getting closer to actually "doing it". I will wake up one morning and that will be the time.

Am doing a wee blog here in response to things I see here.
The last one maybe you know about already ..have you heard Of Gary Taubes?
I ENJOY WRITING POEMS AND SHORT STORIES IN MY LEISURE TIME.
I HAVE WRITTEN ONE CHILDREN'S BOOK DEDICATED TO MY SON, BUT HAVE NOT ENTERED THE STORY IN FOR PUBLISH.
I am a writer and have had a short story published in Sweden. I am working on a book for all my boys and a fantasy fiction. Writing is part of me and a great way to vent. Write and enjoy. Blessed Be.
I like to write short stories, but as yet they are just for my own amusement, and for family to browse through, i wouldnt ever consider being good enough to do it seriously, and for publishing, as i think it would be very hard work keeping story lines and plots going, i admire the writers who manage this.
Hi Guest.

I do a bit of fiction writing mainly short stories. I won one or two competitions but I don't think they had many enteries for if they had, any judge with half a brain in his head would have given the prize to any one but me. I also write some poetry but that is even worse than my short stories.
I'm more of a short story writer. I kept getting in trouble in my writing class for inventing more than what was required. 
I too am a fiction writer. I have 3 books in print and several short stories in e-book format. It's not a money making career for me, but it is a great way to put the long winters in. I'll enter just about any contest except for ones on poetry...I'm no poet and I know it...lol. :wink:
Some years ago I wrote a short story-I rather adapted it from Cornish dialect into modern English.It's with coloured photos and I can only send it by e-mail. It's called Luty and the Mermaid-dialogues are nice and it was written for pleasure. I dedicated it to my children and parents.