scrummy wrote: Hey Syl Hugs,
You are not the only 1 not into politics, Neither are Tweedledum and Tweedledee, U can guess who they are, Big D conquered the virus and he is in great form, (i wudent mind gettin some of the heavy chit he's on) He tore off his mask like Tarzan, good job he didnt shout, get me Jane,
UK leader said COVID is nearly divorce spelt backwards and it separates PPL as well, isint he really clever,

Syl, Keep safe cos this is not gonna be over any time soon,
Again Hugs.

There was another view! :lol:
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
So now according to to the PM, the EU must change their
agreement so he can change his again and again, Since the man has no word
the EU should rightly tell him to Foff, Maybe he should spend his time finding the North of England on a map since he messed that up too, and what about telling a parent he cant see his child b/c of lockdown, Although when he heard the monkeys on Gibraltar were getting out of hand, he threatened to go and give them a piece of his mind, when the monkeys heard the wild man was coming, they went quiet,
So the EU are sticking to the agreement even if he wont and lets not forget
if Joe Biden wins he has stated there will be no interference with our peace process, Your bluff might work with some BOJO but it has been called, So over to you,

Wasent it a pleasure to see Justine Ardern be re-elected in New Zealand, That lady has more going for her than the alleged leaders of the free world,
So England is going back into lockdown, I See a former leader Ian Duncan Smith says the PM should not heed the advice of the PPL who know what this virus can do, and now Nigel Fartaway is changing the name of The Brexit Party to the anti lockdown something, Are these PPL all in the same ward in the happy house.
Here in IRE most ppl are finding the 2nd lockdown more difficult to deal with cos of
1st one was a bit of a novelty with great weather, now its dark and dull so a lot cant get out much, Tomorrow is big day in US, Big D is fighting hard to catch the binman, remember when shootings happened in schools and he said maybe arm the teachers,, well he is now promising them bullet proof dusters with a grenade inside, and free needled and bleach to all americans if he gets re-elected,
But if he loses, he will take it on the chin of all his appeal lawyers,
l
To All UK members entering the lockdown, Please stay safe
and mind each other, And the same to all members and families wherever you are.
scrummy wrote: To All UK members entering the lockdown, Please stay safe
and mind each other, And the same to all members and families wherever you are.

Cheers Scrum although "lockdown" is a rather negative term as we are not actually locked in as a prison! We are still allowed out for essential reasons, which is a little ambiguous as "essential" can mean different things to different people! :D
There are reports that up to 5 mil PPL from all over the US
are heading for DC and are armed with loaded Banjo's.
scrummy wrote: There are reports that up to 5 mil PPL from all over the US
are heading for DC and are armed with loaded Banjo's.

Duelists, Scrummy. Sons of Virginia!
Hey Cerb, Nice to see you and Gr,
This is very serious, the american PPL seemingly want a new PRES,
Joe Abide with me dosent have Big D's charisma or personality,
Big D hasent been seen in over a day, it seems he is waiting for twitter to reply to all his posts, and he threatened to bring thanksgiving forward and eat that little f,,,, bird, Biden cant wait to get to the White House cos its near where he lives so he can rent it out during the summer, but its not over till the fat lady sings, BTW, Im not calling any ladies fat, So no death threats please
god knows i get enough of em.
MAGA is now MBGA,

Make Biden Go Away.
So here we are, with all the Cummings and goings,The PM has put his foot down,
normally he puts his foot in it, and Cummings is now on the way to write a book,
Remember when the PM saids he would rather die in a ditch than ask EU for an extension. He is still kicking and you guessed it , Then he said no more talks with EU, and guess again, now he wants a deal,
Since Big D had the election stolen , the PM has kinda lost his mentor
and Joe Abide with me says he will not deal with anything that upsets
our peace process, goes to show a week can be a long time in politics,
Big D spoke today for first time in a week, he says the opposition stole his voice too, But today he spoke about having a vaccine that was being made at warp speed, So 70 mi US people voted for a man that believes Mr Spock is going to save him.