LisaB,

You sound like me! My playlist includes Debussy to Rod Stewart to Drowning Pool to Rob Zombie to Bread. I will listen to some heavy metal, but I am picky. I love good cello music and like the Berlin Cello Quartet.

I am picky about country music, too. I also like Randy Travis's deep voice, and I like Garth Brooks.

I did not know the artist you listed and so I will be looking him up and seeing what I think.

If you have not watched Sheryl Crow's All I Wanna Do - Quarantine Version, look it up on You Tube. I found it funny and apropos for the Covid times we are in.
Smiles!
A+
That was a great video. Love that song by Sheryl Crow.

I would recommend listening to "Love is like a dream" by Dimash. It's one of my favorites and really shows off what he can do. Be sure to listen to it until the end and turn on subtitles so you can understand what he's singing. He's singing in Russian in this performance.
This is one I can listen to over and over again! Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3mdHmhI3cs
Hi, Graham!
I love Andrea Bocelli's voice! Yes, like you, I also enjoyed the duet with Brightman. Did you watch Bocelli's live mini-concert Music For Hope from the cathedral in Milan earlier this year? I set an alarm so that I watched it live. It was beautiful!! If you missed it, it is available on You Tube.
Stay safe!
Smiles,
A+
I really love Halloween and thought I would post for those who have a Spotify account -- There are a few Halloween playlists available for listening. I like one labelled "Halloween Monster Jams."

Enjoy the tricks and treats of the season!
As always, smiles!
A+
I love the Beatles, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, The Kingston Trio, Harry Belafonte, Bob Marley. I especially love classical music. I play the piano and the portraits of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin look down at me as I play.

Music is a great consolation to me, especially during this pandemic.
SBH,

I agree.... I find myself listening to music while stuck at home during C19. Sometimes it is music to soothe and calm and other times it is happy and fun music with a great upbeat. Whatever my mood needs at the time.

A+